In a landmark infrastructure bill passed in December, Congress finally penetrated the Fed’s “independence” by tapping its reserves and bank dividends for infrastructure funding. The bill was a start. But some experts, including Congressional candidate Tim Canova, say Congress should go further and authorize funds to be issued for infrastructure directly. For at least a […]
- Economic Backdrop Technology for 2017
- NIRP Prep at Jackson Hole
- An open letter to White people who tire of hearing about slavery when they visit slave plantations: especially Suzanne Sherman.
- If The World Were 100 People — TwistedSifter
- Inching closer to a US recession, while Yellen is eager to hike