At its low for the day Tuesday, WTI crude oil for February delivery traded at $29.93 before settling at $30.25. That’s the first time WTI crude has traded below $30 a barrel since 2003. Through the first seven trading days of 2016, crude prices have dropped 18%. We’ve already noted today that the U.S. Energy […]
- Economic Backdrop Technology for 2017
- NIRP Prep at Jackson Hole
- An open letter to White people who tire of hearing about slavery when they visit slave plantations: especially Suzanne Sherman.
- If The World Were 100 People — TwistedSifter
- Inching closer to a US recession, while Yellen is eager to hike