Dear Ms. Sherman, When I read your reflection in The American Conservative I was so sorry to hear that you had mistaken the museum at Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello for a monument to the Declaration of Independence. This mistake clearly caused much despair to you, and I suspect, to your unwitting children, who later found themselves flung […]
- Economic Backdrop Technology for 2017
- NIRP Prep at Jackson Hole
- An open letter to White people who tire of hearing about slavery when they visit slave plantations: especially Suzanne Sherman.
- If The World Were 100 People — TwistedSifter
- Inching closer to a US recession, while Yellen is eager to hike