Today we got the Minutes from the December 15-16 FOMC meeting where the Fed hiked interest rates. That in itself is not terribly interesting and there is not much news in the Minutes to shock the markets. Nonetheless it is another day of tightening of US monetary conditions – stronger dollar, lower inflation expectations, lower […]
- Economic Backdrop Technology for 2017
- NIRP Prep at Jackson Hole
- An open letter to White people who tire of hearing about slavery when they visit slave plantations: especially Suzanne Sherman.
- If The World Were 100 People — TwistedSifter
- Inching closer to a US recession, while Yellen is eager to hike